MORE ABOUT P.J.
I am a 42 year old family man with 7 children. I have been the Head Trainer / PT Manager at Camperdown Fitness since the gym was established in 2008, almost 7 years.
I have personally been through all of the body type transformations, from being skinny throughout my childhood, then having children of my own then one day realising I was 30 kg overweight. In 2 years I lost 28 kg with my cardio based training and diet program. Now 6 years on, I’ve gained 15 kg of lean muscle. I know I can relate to what you’re going through and I know what it will take for you to be able to achieve your goals. I have been through it, so I can give you the correct guidance so you can do it too!
I believe success is not the key to happiness but happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
I love my job, my family and I love my life. Let me help you love yours too!
AS YOUR TRAINER I CAN
- Help you efficiently increase your workout output.
- Help motivate you through your training program.
- Monitor your progress and provide effective feedback.
- Adjust your exercise program in response to your changing fitness levels.
- Provide you with various exercise options to keep you interested and motivated.
- Help you with various health requirements and help you gain or lose weight, build stamina and enhance flexibility.
- Cert 3 – Gym Instructor – Fitness
- Cert 4 – Personal Trainer – Fitness
- Master Trainer
- Fat/Weight Loss
- Body toning, shaping and sculpture
- Strength and endurance training
- Fitness training
- Flexibility exercises
- Core strengthening
- Sports specific
- Programs for children, adolescents and mature aged
- Cardio vascular
- Body building